What makes a real friend ???? Someone that says hi once in a while ? Or someone that talkes to you everyday or someone who calls you and hangs out and will do anything for you and truly care for you . But they don't hang out with you if it is not something that they want to do or they have something better to do . I hate fake people which are people who say they are your friends but they really are not . WTH did I do to you to make you do that to me . I wish everyone could get along and you never get hurt . But this is life and we get hurt and I am figuring out that you have to roll with life . And trust in God and know that he is always there for you .
I hope that someday I will have a friend that is a true friend that loves me for me and cares about me . I have never had a REAL girl friend(other the Erin but she lives 800 miles away ) that I thought truely cared about me . Maybe God wants me for himself . and I need to trust in Him .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trust in God, He will bring along someone! Maybe even me:) LOL.... Maybe not but I think it would be neat if we got to know each other better, doncha think? You don't have to answer that. I have been blessed with a couple of good friends, one that lives hours and hours away, we have ben friends for 20 years and she just got saved a couple of years ago! Then I have a couple of other good friends but again, they are an hour from me because we moved. But they are not like Amy and I.... I am bored tonight, can ya tell LOL.. I am writing on blogs everywhere.
ReplyDelete