Tuesday, March 10, 2009

days

Why is it so hard to forgive and get along with everyone ? I try to get along with everyone but most people are just stupid lol . I can see right through people who aren't real I think that people need to be themselves . I get into trouble a lot because I speak my mind and if I don't like you ,you know . I try to have better facial expression because I don't want to be mean but it is hard when I get around stupid people that drive me crazy . And the forgiveness thing thank the Lord I am not God because only he could love some people .Once you do something wrong to me that is really bad I have a really hard time getting over that . I know that it is better for me to forgive but it is SO HARD . I feel like if you say you forgive someone for what they have done to you then people think you shgould be all buddy buddy. I can forgive them for what they have done but I don't think I have to be buddy buddy and hang around them .

2 comments:

  1. You can blame me for this. Discernment is a tough "gift" to deal with when you have difficulty tempering it with a meek and quiet spirit. I raised you to be street smart and not be a doormat and that has not always served either one well. It does get better with time and practice. God is the only source of strength and deliverance. And you got me for support too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I do not know what you are talking about? ( ok I so hope it isn't me?) But, I am working on a blog post right now about forgiveness!!

    ReplyDelete