I have been looking for my slow cooker cook book and I finally found it .I can't wait to make some of these for sunday .We have a fellowship every sunday .I have een trying to have dinner planned everyday I get it right 5 out of 7 . I LOVE watching the food network but i can't watch it at my house (no cable ) so whenever I am at my mother-in-laws that is what I watch .well that and baby stories lol .
I love watching babies being born . I think it is a true gift from God when a babies enters the world . My mother-in-law thinks I am so funny for wanting to watch them over and over . My son is either going to be a ob-gyn or a cheif lol .
So we are finally all healthy so that mean we get Bryn this tuesday . It feels like forever since we have seen her (about two weeks ) . she is going to look so much bigger when I see her I just know it . Why do kids have to grow up so fast it is just not fair .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awwww.... I think I am going to get sick, took my nyquill, so me and the laptop are heading into bed soon.... Maybe. What cookbook do you have? I have the fix it and forget it cookbook. LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDelete