Ok so I have these three beautiful baby boys they can be very crazy and destroy everything they touch lol (well the two older ones atleast I have been going crazy trying to figure out what to do with them and how to keep my house fairly clean at the same time .
Well PTL He answers prayer . A friend of mine told me about a book (managers of their home) and a website( titus2.com) to go to . So I want to the website and looked at what it had to offer and I order a book and cd. I have been reading this book and God has opened my eyes to the life he wants me to have and the life I want my family to have .
I am on step 5 for getting our schedule done I am hoping some time tonight or tomorrow mark and I can go over it and pray and make sure that this is what God really want our day to look like . I have peace that He does.
The only thing I am scared about is the waking up early thing . If you know me at all you would know that I am NOT a morning person . I HATE getting out of bed . It is even harder to get out of bed when you have been up 2,3,4 times in the night by a baby or a toddler needing to go potty or having a bad dream . But like she says in the book "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME phil.4:13"
So with the help of my Lord Jesus Christ and support of my husband. I am going to give it a go.I have a few more chapers to read and then I am going to do my best to stick with the plan as best as I can :):):) I will give updates on how things are going .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment