Ok so today I am working on clean junk out and getting rid of it . and moving this like my sewing area . I have been sewing in the kitchen first it was on the kitchen table . Then I got a little corner computer table and worked on that . But I had fabric everywhere and it has been driving me crazy . I don't want to move down into the basement to sew but it looks like I am going to have to .
One good thing about sewing in the basement is I have a HUGE table to work on so cutting things out will be SO much easier . and well I am sewing I can be doing laundry at the same time :) . kill two birds with one stone .
I have two bookshelves in the living room I am trying to bring it down to ONE . It should be do able :) .I am hoping to have that done by the end of the week .
I cleaned off the little round table in the front room that had a HUGE stack of work papers from mark on it . so I sorted it and put it in a books for mark to go through and see if he needed to keep it .
I have 5 kids today and I can believe I am getting anything down :) but hey like I said on FB slow and steady and it seems to be working . and I have put Noah to work a little too lol .
do you have any tips on how to stay organized or even how to get organized ?????
I would love to hear them ....
well I am off to start cleaning more and get dinner prep going
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment