Sunday, February 22, 2009
***33***
That is how old my husband is today . I can't believe it . these past four years we have been together have been quite a ride, but life would be boring if it was not . We had a great day today went to church ,then took the boys to Grandma Angelas feed Micah then out to Black and Blue which was so good I hurt lol . Then back to moms for cake and coffee (note once you get older it is coffee not ice cream ) Erica Polasek made the cake and it was to die for everyone LOVED it .Philip was so cute with Great Grandma Zazubec tonight he was seating on the couch huggin and kissing her it was so cute to watch she loved it . We seat there for a while watching the award show I was so pleased to hear heath won . I love looking at all the womens dresses to see what looks good and what doesn't . I loved Kate Winslet' dress and the fact that she looks like a really woman she is so beautiful . well I am calling it a night .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your blog looks great Jessica!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mark!