I believe in the power of prayer . Our business has not been doing well as you can imagine .But we have been praying alot about it and today Mark called with some good news business is coming in PTL.
Now I have a friend who just last her baby 2 weeks ago and now she is in the ICU due to a blood clot in her lungs . So now we are praying for her .She has 4 other children and a husband that need your prayers as well. I know the Lord will get them through this if enough people pray.
Another thing that I am praying for is my weight loss after having these babies I need to lose 50lbs . I am on weight watchers and it goes well if I stay on track and track what I eat . these past two weeks have been sooooo bad I had afamily stay with us so i did not track and then last thursday I had the girls for my sister wedding over and ate horrible and they left a lot of CANDY which i have eaten most of it lol. If it is not here(in my house) I am fine but I can't help myself if it is here . I need to have better self control when it comes to things like that . Pray for me . I would like to have a hot body by the summer time I can't wait to take the boys outside for walks and swimming YEAH for my POOL . I hope everyone has a great day !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sorry...the candy was my bad...and since im doing weight watchers toooo...we could do it together???!!
ReplyDelete