Homemade laundry soap
1/2 bar of fel napthe
2 1/2 cups of Borax
2 1/2 cups of washing soda
Add 3 tbsp to wash with a tbsp of oxy clean
and add 1/4-1/2 cup of vinger during the rinse
this is what I am finding work for me and my clothes . I tried it with 1 1/2cups of Borax n 1 1/2 of cup soda but i still felt like my clothes were not clean enough . I have THREE messy boys I need heavy duty LOL . so I add 1/2 a cup more of each until I got what i felt was right for me and my wash .
I am really enjoying the smell of my clothes :) . and I LOVE that I KNOW what is in the laundry soap . Housewives are 55% more likely to get cancer cause they are home and using all the different cleaners with tons of chemicals . so I am trying to use/make as many cleaners as I can .
vinger and water is my favorite clean to use as a multi-purpose cleaner and it works great on windows/glass BTW . I am going to try and make some other cleaners and I will let you know how and if I like them .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are such a fantastic Proverbs 31 Woman and I am so very proud of you! xoxoxo's
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
thanks mom :)
ReplyDelete