So yesterday I felt GREAT . I felt like I had a ton of energy I was moving tables carrying a desk up from the basement it was crazy .I almost felt like I was nesting all over again LOL .
I still have my cold which is now just a cough but it did slow me down a little yesterday .
I did ok with drinking the lemonade its not my favorite thing but hey I am feeling great and the weight is melting off . I no longer have a headache at all .I am done with my sugar and caffine withdraw now here is hoping when i start eating again I will be able to stay away from it as much as i can .
I am down 10.1 lbs YAYAYAYAY!!!! not even half way done and i am at half of my goal .
here is hoping for another good day :):):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment