Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 6 - 2/10 drinking the lemonade

So yesterday was ROUGH not going to lie ...I have this bad cold and the fast makes you weaker then normal so I was in bed as soon as mark got home 4:45 pm I slept till about 8pm then went back to bed at 9:30 pm but I do feel alot better today headache is not as bad today so far lol ...

I got on the scale this morning and I am down 8.7 lbs :):):) I feel like I am on the biggest loser every time I get on the scale lol ...

I have already done two of my drinks this morning and I am drinking a tea which is almost worse then the lemonade lol . but I need to flesh out my body so I will drink it ..

12 more days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment