So today I am starting the Master Cleanse .I have done this a few times before but this time I am going to try the ease in and ease out method ..this will be a 18 day journey for me .I am hoping to start feeling better ,lose weight ,and stop my sugar addiction . I am going to Blog about what I am doing and how I am feeling every day on this Master Cleanse .
DAY 1 - regular diet -but try to add grains and veggies into you diet .
so far today has gone well I had oatmeal instead of whatever else I eat lol ..tomorrow is
DAY 2 and it is fruits and veggie day -meaning I can only eat fruits and veggies nothing else
this ease in method is helping my stomach get ready for just the lemonaide I will be drinking for ten days . I am going to take a before and after picture as well and let you know how much weight I have lost total :):):):) ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment